There are lots of opportunities for you to try our delicious produce!
Boulder Farmers Market – www.boulderfarmers.org
Come visit us at the Boulder Farmers Market! Oxford Gardens takes part in every Boulder Farmers Market during the local growing season.
For the 2011 season, Oxford Gardens’ market stand will be in the same location as last year. Our permanent spot at the Boulder Market is located on the east side of 13th Street, just north of the Farmers Market booth where Farmers Market T-shirts and ‘Market Bucks’ are sold. We are very close to the main entrance to the Dushanbe Tea House.
The first Boulder Farmers Market this season is on Saturday, April 2nd, 2011, and is located on 13th Street between Canyon Avenue and Arapahoe Avenue, two blocks south of the Pearl Street Mall.
The Market is open every Saturday from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM, from the first Saturday in April through the first Saturday of November.
We will also be at the Boulder Farmers Market every Wednesday, from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM, from May 4th through October 5th.
For information, recipes, newsletters, maps and special events, check out the web site for the Boulder County Farmers Market.
CSA – Community Supported Agriculture
Oxford Gardens is offering 20 CSA memberships for the 2011 season. For information about CSAs with Oxford Gardens, please go to our “Community Supported Agriculture” page.
Restaurants & Farm Dinners
Oxford Gardens supplies several local restaurants with a wide range of freshly harvested vegetables throughout the growing season.
Please contact Peter Volz (phone 303.817.9676) for information about the current availability of produce from Oxford Gardens.
- Colterra Restaurant – www.colterra.com
- 210 Franklin St. Niwot (Old Town), CO 80544 Chef/Owner – Bradford Heap Chef de Cuisine – Kevin Kidd Phone 303.652.0777
- Q’s Restaurant – www.qsboulder.com
- 2115 13th St. (In the historic Hotel Boulderado) Boulder, CO 80302 Chef/proprietors – John & Sabrina Platt Phone 303.442.4880
- Cork Restaurant – www.bouldercork.com
- 3295 30th St. Boulder, CO 80304 Chef: Jim Smailer Phone 303.443.9505
- Salt Bistro – www.SALTthebistro.com
- 1047 Pearl St. Boulder CO 80302 Chef/Owner: Bradford Heap Phone 303.444.7258
- Laudisio’s – www.laudisio.com
- 1710 29th St. (at the 29th St. Mall)phone 303.442.1300. http://www.laudisio.com Boulder, CO 80302 phone 303.442.1300
- Potager Restaurant – www.potagerrestaurant.com
- 1109 Ogden St. Denver, CO 80218 Owner/chef – Teri Reppeto Phone 303.832.5788
Meadowlark Farm Dinners
This summer we will host six farm dinners, prepared by the gracious and talented team at Meadowlark Farm Dinners. Sign up early for these, as they often sell out early.
More information is available at Meadowlark Farm Dinners’ web site.